the funny thing is is that the MINOR and i do mean MINOR mods you have are NOT enough to knock 7 tenths off of your et period....your MINOR mods just do NOT add up to more than maybe 15 hp tops,which is not enough to knock that much time off your 1/4.......i mean hell half of your mods add absolutely zero horsepower....

tps mod pointless on these cars,plug wires also no hp,bosch plugs(which if you'd research are probably the worst choice for your car)also no hp.....removed maf screen.no hp....i believe yor site also says your still running the stock catback........really the only mods you list that make any bit of power are the y pipe,cc cai,and the tune....now those mods still DO NOT add up to 7 tenths in the 1/4 no matter how you look at it....period...it doesn't take a genius to figure it out...

the reason people don't believe you is that your posting unbelievable claims....for instance mark(y2k)is running a 3liter and he is making around 200 to the wheels,and running well into the 14's....and your trying to say your basically STOCK svt is running the same times and you don't have the mods to run those times.....

and as far as you saying others on here can't drive as good as you,i highly doubt that's the case,who do you think you are john force or something???i mean hell you say demon can't drive as good as you,but yet he runs 13.4 in a n/a 3l, i don't think his driving skills are really in question...like i said your bs times,and your thinking your a pro driver might impress the ricers on cardomain,but you haven't really fooled anyone here,as most people your are trying to fool know way more about these cars than you can ever hope to know...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!