Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Are you positive your gains were from the chip and not driving? The average stock CSVT should pulle low-mid 15s easily.
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
you only dropped 2/10th's damn i dropped over 7/10th's and gained 5 mph. i went from a 15.99 to a 15.24 with only my chip. and wayne and i have done the datalogging and afr and he is getting them up here probly today

yes i am 100% sure it was from the tune and thats it, i drove the exact same way i did the prior run. i dont ever change anything when i run the 1/4 mile. and who says that 7/10's equals 70 hp???

i am the one that said it...and it is true.....every tenth in the 1/4 mile is basically equilvilant to about 10 hp....or 100 lbs/ in weight reduction.......so for you to have dropped 7 tenths off of your 1/4 mile time,you would have a.)either gained about 70 hp with the tune(which is highly doubtful)or b.)you shed about 700 lbs. of weight....do some research online and you will see that i'm right...

i am not trying to knock the tuning,but do you really expect us to believe you gained 7 tenths from a tune?????i mean 2 or 3 tenths is very possible but 7....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!