Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
I can't say I was throwing up the BS flag. I was only pointing out that from my experience, my mph was quite a bit higher on the same ET w/ very similar 60' times. Again, I pointed out what I thought could have been the contributing factor to his lower mph, with a "possible" mis-shift after the 1/8th. Who knows, there are too many variables that go into it, just like you noted. Hell, their clocks may be off a couple mph, as it was proven by another member here that was showing a 9.1 in the 1/8th with a 2.5 60'.

Mark

Y2KSVT your mph is higher than mine because you are putting more horsepower to the ground. I cant believe that this guy DEMON knows SOO much about our cars but doesnt believe me. im not lying! im proud of my times so i post them to share and then people bash! DEMON LEARN HOW TO DRAG RACE then talk! If your car runs 13.40s maybe with a GOOD driver and a GOOD track it should be faster. My time slip looks like a rear wheel drive car? WTF!
"jealousy is a wasted emotion"

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122