I see how it is, you take the group picture after I leave..

Did you guys do any more runs?

I apologize for having to leave early, that calamari I had at the restraunt has tore me up, thinking food poison, but not sure, I only threw up once and that was after about 2 hours after I got home at 6 ish, its more coming out the other end (I know TMI) any way im thinking its a combination of the food and being in the sun so long.

It was fun guys, Focus guys your cars look awsome, (i am terrible with names but I think its paul in the SVT and robert in the other?) and the Sho guy (think your name was Jose?) that car is a beast and now I am on a mission to find one. Ary, matt, steve, it was a pleasure as always (or should I say twice.)

Big Jim, its an honor to meet you, and your SVT tour is clean. Glad you were able to meet up.

I would definately like to make this a regular thing, maybe every 2 or 3 months. But find different routes and roads.

I pushed the tour a little bit harder than I should have, should have gotten new tires, and definately should get the sway bar, strut brace, and some new suspension. On one turn I went way wide and had to change my pants afterward. The car was sliding all over the place. I was impressed at the same time with what I was able to do given the stock status of my car. I am still a little hesitant about going full out and pushing this car as its my DD but I enjoy the need. I am also contemplating the redline event at the end of august. at willow springs.

Who amoung you here would go? I am going to start a new thread and see.

as posted in the Willow spings/ca speedway thread I posted, the guy at redline will offer a discount if enough people sign up.

1996 Contour V6 2.5L 24V 5 speed Shift knob: pilot Nickel Metallic Millennium Plus Series Foglights: Pilot Pictures: http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/787584