Next Thread
Print Thread
#1337571 07/18/05 01:21 AM
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
hey everyone it has been a real long time since i posted on here. i just wanted to let everyone know i am still alive and i still have my contour.
unfortunatly i have been extreamly busy with work and family matters.
i am also now on my 6 month deployment with the navy.
i will be headig around the world.

my wife has the contour now, it is still treating me well.
i will probably buy another car when i get back maybe a truck also. i will be retiring the contour to a resto/mod status. i plan on re-doing the whole interior two tone black and tan. i plan putting on my body kit from andy's auto sport. i will proabbly repaint the same color. i am thinking about powder coating my rims. as for performance i will probably just do everythign short of re-building my engine. just to get it back to almost new. then probably stick to that.

with all the extra money i will be making for being on deployment and if i decide to re-enlist for my bonus in the navy. i should be able have the finances for my project.

new car will either be a
new mustang gt(wife and my choice)
neon srt-4(my choice)
mercury maurder(wifes choice)

truck will probably be used. i am hoping to find a pre 88 chevy short box.
that will project number two.

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
#1337572 07/21/05 01:43 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Good to hear from you! Hope all goes well on your deployment. Those can be a real [censored]. Give us a buzz when you return! Hopefully you can catch a meet and you can tell us some sea stories!

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard