Originally posted by svt4stv:
dont think that was for the CA speedway, i believe it was for Willow Springs iirc. and for a good group of people too. ill try to see if i can dig up any more info on it.

i believe (dont quote me) but the california speedway is in fontana, and i already asked them how much it costs to rent for the day and its about $20,000. willow springs is something i would like to so in the future.

i just came back from a exhaust shop... i have bad news

all three of my cat's are junk. the exhaust show i went to (Art's on roscoe blvd. next to galpin's) and spoke with jack, he is very very honest and obviously does excellent work; he is borla, flowmaster, magnaflow autherized. from the manifold back everything, and i mean everything, needs to be replaced. i am looking at 15-1800 in exhaust work and i am not pleased. i did not order struts because i wanted to have the cat's looked at first. he spent an hour with me just poking under the car and its such a major job i want to cry. so including the struts + exhaust i am looking at spending more then car is worth on this junk - i was even thinking about selling my car i think it is unlikely the struts will arrive in time for the meet. i have already gave it alot of thought and i think the stock struts will be better for me because thats all i can afford and i need to plan on spending alot of money on this junk exhaust. i asked about fitting a cheap-o magnaflow or something like it insted of OEM and that is just not possible. out cars have such little room to work with it leaves only room for the stock cats on bank 1 and bank 2

...on a slightly different note, he said that the borla cat-back i wanted was a waste of money and he could build me a custom made exhaust for the same price with less restriction that uses the same materials used in magnaflow, flowmaster, borla. also if the gas tank was moved (doubt that would ever be possible) he said a straight "true-dual" setup like a "glass-pack" would be ideal.

i will still try to attend the meet on sunday, but prepair for another encounter with the elise if i get the ok from my father.

koni kit - hpp rstb camber/plates - cf (yikes!) polyroll resistors - TCA's WR headers/ypipe -TB hiflow cat SFC's - XCal2 -dreaming of 3L-