Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by cawong11:
This isn't Contour related, but mod related.

Here is my latest mod...............

[image]http://www.ctamotorsports.com/project_srt4/enkeievo5wheels/IMG_2782.jpg[/image]

and a couple of my next mods.

[image]http://www.agpturbo.com/product_image.php?imageid=107[/image]

[image]http://www.agpturbo.com/product_image.php?imageid=122[/image]

Any one know why the image links aren't working in my previous post?

Q
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Q
Last Mod = Alpine IVAD310 Touch screen in Dash TV
Next Mod = B&G lowering springs (sitting in the basement right now)

99 #82 of 2760 Wed Sept 30/98 17" Falken Torque 5's B&M Short Shifter B&G Sport Springs 1.6" Drop CTA Intake Knauberized Cardomain
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
This isn't Contour related, but mod related.

Here is my latest mod...............

[image]http://www.ctamotorsports.com/project_srt4/enkeievo5wheels/IMG_2782.jpg[/image]

and a couple of my next mods.

[image]http://www.agpturbo.com/product_image.php?imageid=107[/image]

[image]http://www.agpturbo.com/product_image.php?imageid=122[/image]

Any one know why the image links aren't working in my previous post?

cuz those are links, not images. you'd need something with a .jpg or .gif at the end.. those wont work.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Well, I bought an SVT last week. CDNSVTGUY's black '98 with 72,300kms (now 73,000). Runs great but needs new tires and I've got some kind of tire or bearing noise (hoping it's tires). Also got a pretty scratched up front bumper, but other than that, pretty good condition. Paid ~$9650 for it. I just started a new job, so that's why I decided to get a car...and the SVT is still the only car I like in my price range (~$10K).

My first mod was to install the stereo I had in the 99' SVT that got totalled last November. This time, though, instead of installing the two 8" subs in a box (one under the passenger seat and one in a small box in the trunk), I had both of them put in the rear deck. Sounds a bit better and now I don't use up any of the space in my trunk. I also had the stock exhaust tips swapped for larger ones...I can't stand the look of the stock pipes in those huge cutouts.

As for my next mods...I'll keep those secret until they're done and I can get some pics up. (Nothing big though, so don't get too excited...ha ha)

1998.5 SVT Contour - Black H&R's Optimized Y-pipe and TB Open element intake w/heat shield 18x8 Mas Italy Axels (40 offset) w/225/40/18 2x Kicker 8" midbass "subs" in rear deck (infinite baffle setup) A few more little things...(like bushings)
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Glad to hear you got another SVT.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'm in mid process of my last and final mod to the SVT . Only other thing I may do is replace the brakes with as set from the FSVT.

Now if I could just rely on my friends that said they would lend a hand with the actual pull...but so far they all bailed for tomorrow.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
humm...

Past mods:
Poly bushings, SVT clutch/flywheel, knifed TB, ES Mount insert, cpl holes in the air box, JVC KD-AR800 MP3 Deck, Alpine type 'R' 5x7's. Oh, and a 05 Focus ST shifter knob. Talk about extensive modifcations.

Recent Repairs: New LCA's, inner&outer ties, ball joints, wheel berrings, stabilizer end links f&r

Currently under way:

2003 Taurus 3.0L Duratec (7000km)
3.0L U/LIM, 24lb inj. brazed fuel rail, mystery mods, K&N Cone, SVT suspension, painted block & heads w/ powder coated cam covers

Before summer is done...

ADC chip, CTA single Exhaust package #4

And if the planets align just so....

Ford Racing 16 spoke 17x7 tuner wheels.
12" Alpine type 'R' or JL Audio W6v2... havent decided on a power unit yet. Not sure to look for a single amp for everything or going with a two amp setup.

Then, it's paint time... but that's atleast another year away.

And thats all i can think of for the moment.
Who knows... maybe i'll even make it to a meet once i get the engine in.

Just showin the LX a lil love.

Speaking of which, is it me, or was the LX w. v6 and 5 gear only a pre-98 thing? I don't recall seeing any is all.

Cheers folks... and here's too a great summer.

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Evan. Let me know if you want a hand for tomorrow. Leave me a PM or MSN message.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Motor is almost out. Just need to remove half shafts and roll resistors. Tomorrow I will be building the top end of the engine and putting on the wiring harness. If anything Sunday will be the day I need a hand.

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by QuicksilverSVT:
Last Mod = Alpine IVAD310 Touch screen in Dash TV
Next Mod = B&G lowering springs (sitting in the basement right now)

dam u. u got the remoth with your screen...i got mine right before that was an option

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard