The Super 60 is similar to what TurboTom was using in his kit and he said he wouldn't push more than 8-9 psi on pump gas. This would get you around 230whp on stock everything. Personally I think the Super 60(in stock trim) is too small to push serious power. Even then it's still a bit laggy. To push serious power you'll need a slightly bigger turbo that will be seriously laggy.

http://info.webnet-x.com/jon_dyno.jpg

This is a graph of Jon's at HKS's Turbo'd Focus. The turbo is a HKS GT3037S at 15psi and 10.3 to 1 AF ratio. Checking HKS website that turbo runs for over $2k. Notice the TQ at 3000rpms. I've got 60lb/ft more at that rpms but while mine hit's max power around 4500rpms, his just keeps on going.

Personally, I'd prefer a setup with a small turbo with a dual stage boost controller that would run 14-15psi at initial spool up and then going down to 10 psi around 4500rpms. That way while the max power would stil be around 200whp, the TQ would be around 250 and spool up would be instant. It'd feel better on the street that way.

2000 Rio Red I4 Cougar 200whp & 210wtq at 9psi 254whp & 276wtq with NX 35shot WRX TD04 Turbo, Cut Short Shifter, Strut Tower Bar, 17" ZN Wheels, Roush Springs, Starion Intercooler, NX 35 shot, HKS SS BOV, Full 3" exhaust,StreetFlight Chip