Seawulf, I'm going to be using the shorty FRPP header. It is perfectly matched to the FRPP head. Plus it has a beefy bracket betweet the head flange and the cat/turbo flange for better restance against cracking. Yeah, I'm going to be getting a J&S. They seem like pretty kickass units.

DemonSVT, I realize that flow kills boost anyday. I know how to determine the power output from a comp map. That part is easy. What I'd like to know is the maximum boost that I can run on a built Zetec. According to all of the math, anything over a PR of 1.8 will land in deto. From what everyone is saying, you can't determine maximum boost from just the effective CR alone. That is painfully obvious with the Focus guys running 300WHP on pump gas with a 9.6:1 CR.

Yes, I will be doing the tuning. First I will tune it NA, get that down rock solid, then throw the turbo on with low boost and go from there.

BP

Ben ---'96 Contour GL * Zetec ATX * Tan on Black steelies--- +++JRSC M62 Under Construction+++ My big-a$$ mod list.