Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
I never had a problem with you...until you talk sh*t about me.....frankly I am tired of it. I don't deserve it. There is a time and a place for it....but not all the time on here. WHEN I do see you it is the same thing.....

As far as the thread, I understand having some fun....but every thread turns into sh*t. That is what I was talking about.....and I can't help but think your title of the thread was directed torwards me after my thread.

As far as the negativity....you don't even know what is going through my head. I have been a big part of CEG these past 4 years....and all the disrespect torwards me frustrates me. I can't even voice my opinion or thoughts, let you guys know what I am thinking without some smart a$$ comment.....I have had plans on making CCEG better....but like I said before there is a BIG lack of support.

Dude, I'm just me. I always talked smack to everyone in the group. Yeah, I started this thread with yours in mind. It was meant to relieve some of the tension here on the boards. Everyone else got a kick out of it, even Todd went into nice mode for a second or two. Sean actually made a friend, and Kevin, well he's just Kevin.

As far as you're concerned, One word......

QUITCHER!!!!!!

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and become an active member again. We meet up all the time, and you don't even bother coming around anymore. Then out of the blue, you call a meet and expect everyone to drop everything to go.
As stated earlier, your timing sucks.

Dude, I know I talk a lot of smack here and in real life, but i promise if you put forth an effort to show up to meets more, I will not change.

You know we used to be really good friends, then you quit hanging around as much.

All we have ever done is hang out and talk smack to eachother, but then you became too good for everyone.

Dude, I don't know what you have done for CCEG in the past year but try to set up 2-3 meets, but if you don't come around, how do you contribute to CCEG???

I'm done. If you really wanna talk, You know where I am 99.99% of my time. I'll see you arounf the neighborhood.

Love,
Steve

Oh yeah, my cars still faster!!!!!

Kevin, you still suck!!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix