Originally posted by Bk4293:
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Originally posted by LocoSCZ:
Pointless.

STFU and get a sense of humor my god, no wonder why nobody wants to come to meets anymore.

Stebe you had me IDB.......i mean on the floor fmlao.

And this EXACTLY proves my point.

And this is what I am talking about.......we don't need no more negativity here.

Dude this thread wass started as fun trying to cheer people up, but I guess now we know where the negstivity originates.

I don't know what you're beef is with me online, you've attacked me more than once and told me to STFU....But in person you wanna sit there and talk shop, like the time at Kevs when I was changing the filter on the Focus intake.

If you have something with me call me, I know you know the #...If you have something with someone else get a hold of them, solve your crankiness once and for all. To me it seems like youre the rain on this parade but lucky for the "REAL" CEGers, I brought my umbrella!!!!

Damn, I'm good!!!

I never had a problem with you...until you talk sh*t about me.....frankly I am tired of it. I don't deserve it. There is a time and a place for it....but not all the time on here. WHEN I do see you it is the same thing.....

As far as the thread, I understand having some fun....but every thread turns into sh*t. That is what I was talking about.....and I can't help but think your title of the thread was directed torwards me after my thread.

As far as the negativity....you don't even know what is going through my head. I have been a big part of CEG these past 4 years....and all the disrespect torwards me frustrates me. I can't even voice my opinion or thoughts, let you guys know what I am thinking without some smart a$$ comment.....I have had plans on making CCEG better....but like I said before there is a BIG lack of support.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ