Hey tuxcontoursvt. I know the guys are giving you a really hard time but overall, you kind of brought in on yourself. Read some of the nicer comments like this one and another one left by another CEGer in another one of your posts. It was something to the point like giving this place a break, change your screen name, and give everything one more try. This is an EXCELLENT place to learn things and get questions answered. I have done some looking around at different vehicle forums myself and none seem to be as helpfull as this one is. You just can't make claims that you THINK are right. There are people around here with cars making a proven 300+ HP at the wheels that know what they are talking about as well as people like myself which aren't so lucky to own an SVT that know BS when they see it.

This is about the best that I can come up with right now so personally, I would take that short break, change your name so people don't easly recognize you, and start over with a claim that you have a clean 98 SVT Contour (I think it was a 98). Get to know the search feature for a day, read the FAQs, and get to know some of these people in a nice way. Who knows, maybe everybody as well as myself will get to meet you at a gathering sometime.

Welcome to CEG
Alex

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300