Originally posted by Electric Frost:

I'm at a cross roads now with the 'stique. I love the car so much, but want more. I've finally got it to the point that I am proud of how it looks and that's always been my goal, but now I am unsatisfied at performance...I know am severely limited by the ATX, but it's GOOD, not amazing, but GOOD. I plan on hanging onto it for at least another 2 years. Should I accept it for what it is an not do anything to it and ditch it in a few years, or should I start (or finish) with the likes of the Superchips Computer Module and go from there? I know the benefits of the chip on the auto are significant, but beyond that, not sure what else I can do to keep me satisfied, ya know? Thoughts/comments anyone?

coming from someone who owned a 96 v6 atx, and then after it spun a bearing (got it to 160k+ tho )and then i bought an svt... just keep that car pretty much how it is... upgrade audio and whatnot if you are so inclined... but if you want a contique to mod(for performance), get an mtx version of one and then go from there. (unless you are like some on this site that feel comfortable switching an mtx for an atx)

Goonz12: <---tries on mommy's cloths