Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 49 1 2 46 47 48 49
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Debating whether I want to push the SVTC there or bring the ranger. Actually, I might bring my biscayne down...

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by BenS:
Damn this sounds like fun, and a 4 state meet as well. I'll seriously try to make it and please keep the laughing down to a minimum when my broke P.O.S. Conny. rolls up.

You don't know POS til you see BIG ERN!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Debating whether I want to push the SVTC there or bring the ranger. Actually, I might bring my biscayne down...

is it a contour? a taurus? an eclipse? a mustang? a crossfire? an audi? a lesabre?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
I'm getting pumped up for the bash. I havent had my csvt for 2 weeks because someone broke into my car and stole my $5k stereo system out and scratched it up, but I finally got it back today because I paid the collision shop a little extra to have my car ready for the party. See everyone around 5:30pm.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
im sad, I wish I could make it. But I cant, I just started my job at the pizza place about 2 weeks ago, so I have to work tomorrow, as well as How high gas prices are... i wouldnt be able to afford gas for the trip back (im that broke). So... Maybe some other meet. I will make another one though. I promise that. I miss the meets

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
F'in leavin here in like 15 mins

Rollin on the 18's!!!!!!!

Anyone wanna feel the roughest ride in the world? Ya seriously its that bad. LOL

Someone pick me up a baer big brake kit cuase the brakes now look tiny

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
Originally posted by dnewma04:

is it a contour? a taurus? an eclipse? a mustang? a crossfire? an audi? a lesabre?

I'd say number #7 I'm getting ready right now, finally only hour and half till I'm there!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Leaving in 15... I may have gone a little overboard with the hot chili. I may stop and pick up some antacids to go with it

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Huntervf:
Leaving in 15... I may have gone a little overboard with the hot chili. I may stop and pick up some antacids to go with it

just cleaned the car, heading out in about 30-45 minutes. see ya around 12-12:30!!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
i guess its been too long since ive been around here. oh well
ill see u guys soon enough, ive got a new toy

later
shaun

shaun clements A.K.A. SPANKY 95 gl electric red pearl SOLD 04 suzuki gsxr RIP 4-15-05 98 dodge neon R/T 89 ford Thunderbird S/C
Page 48 of 49 1 2 46 47 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard