Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Spatt Euro Bound:
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

Who isn't proud to be a member of TEG

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

I'm a proud member and always will be

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
...SE MI CEG is back

or Troll EG anyhow...

I'm a proud member and always will be

ITS AN INVASION!!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
i guess i dont have to worry about being that kind of enthusiast.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by 5speed3.0SE:
i guess i dont have to worry about being that kind of enthusiast.

No sh%t about that John Are you guys just going to bring the entire collection to the meet Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix Then you'd have show/go, show/enough go, sleeper/go and stock/transportation

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Ok... so when did SE Michigan drivers become worse than Chicago? Man, I haven't been gone THAT long but whoa... if you're not doing 20 over the limit you're getting run over!

Moved into the new home last Thursday, finally got my internet hooked up today. Lemmie just say that, despite the bad roads, bad drivers and high humidity it's GOOD to be back

I'm planning to be on site early on the 3rd to help with setup. I'd like to do a short Tri-State SHO/SVT speech at 2pm that will segue into my portion of the detailing seminar. Basically I'm going to describe the tools I have and where to get them, and then I'll start work on the green SHO

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix

well the 3L will probably be down again by that time since im having some tuning issues with my chip, so ill just have to bring pops along in the svt .

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Like I suggested when I came over last week, you guys should add the "other" CSVT to the mix

well the 3L will probably be down again by that time since im having some tuning issues with my chip, so ill just have to bring pops along in the svt .

Get the SCT RaceTuner or whatever it's called.. I'll tune that crap... just buy some extra plugs

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K

I actually meant my old car, thus saving it from some tool buying it from Chad

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
9 DAYS ladies!!!!!

Page 33 of 49 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard