Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by snakous:
i have a couple paint marks on my car so hopefully we can get those out too! or i guess i can learn how to at the meet and do it at home.

Learning is what the seminar is all about. BTW, what kind of "marks" are these? The reason I ask is because maybe Chris will need to hit those.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I guess hes doing the SHO, but i have been thinking about letting durks paint it flat black since hes obsessed with that.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Originally posted by snakous:
i have a couple paint marks on my car so hopefully we can get those out too! or i guess i can learn how to at the meet and do it at home.

Learning is what the seminar is all about. BTW, what kind of "marks" are these? The reason I ask is because maybe Chris will need to hit those.

well theres one little one on one of the doors from where some moron opened his door. there's one on the back of the rear bumper and another on the side of it. they're not very noticable but they'd be nice to get out!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
J
J
One of our NECO members wants to know if he can invite his Eclipse club as well. I told him if they park down the street it would be alright! but in all seriousness is it alright if a couple rice cars show up?

I may be drunk but you're ugly......and tomorrow I will be sober
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I don't have a problem honestly, but the real question is what are they bringing to share to eat and such?

J
J
As far as the eats(or donations for eats) we are making that known. We are working on compiling a list of how many people are gonna show to figure what we need to come up with to contribute.

I may be drunk but you're ugly......and tomorrow I will be sober
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Man I wish I wasn't going to be in Kentucky that weekend.

Oh wait, a rented out houseboat complete with hot tub, waterslides, food and booze. I think i'll be ok.

I do wish I could come to this tho guys. But can't change it now.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
If you need people to bring stuff, I can pick up a few things on the way up there if I go. If I don't get that time off work I'll be sure to make arrangments to go.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 99SVT:
Man I wish I wasn't going to be in Kentucky that weekend.

Oh wait, a rented out houseboat complete with hot tub, waterslides, food and booze. I think i'll be ok.

on kentucky lake? tenessee river? turtle bay? we did the same thing early this summer. fun is an understatement when it comes to that trip.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Lake Cumberland.

I live in Detroit, I couldn't give a **** how good my car is in the "twisties." "I could use a hundred people who don't know there is such a word as impossible." ~Henry Ford
Page 30 of 49 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard