Originally posted by mystique97:
Put me down as a maybe. I'm gonna see if I can get vacation time that weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good one. It's about 4 weeks away maybe I can do this, there is a family reunion that weekend but who needs that, usually those are boring, but this'll be fun.

Not trying to single you out, but this is why Todd is saying what he's sayin' about the pigroast. This post has been for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, so getting time off of work should've been done along time ago. The pigroast would've been sweet too

I'd like to let everyone know that if you wanna see what T-Red is supposed to look like, wait till the seminar is over. BTW, how many people do we have that are actually trying to learn something and assisting us in our work The finishing wax is going to be Griots "Best of Show", it will POP! and remember to post something about the shine, I still like to "stir the pot" of those brain-washed Zaino guys

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00