Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 49 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 48 49
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Ok, my internet will be shut off in the morning, so this is my last post from South Dakota My brother does have a guy that can do the roast, but he'd want $500 all total. Now, if we can guarantee 50 people (which is possible) that would be $10 a person.

With a pig roast, we won't have to do a damn thing but eat... they setup, cook, serve and clean. IMO that would be great; more time to have fun.

My brother has a few other possibilities to check into, but he's still a good hour from Detroit. Part of that $500 is a traveling expense, so if we can find someone closer to Warren to do the roast it should be cheaper.

If we can guarantee 50 people, I'd be very happy to pay $10/person for a catered pig roast. Trouble is guaranteeing 50 people.

In any case, I'll be offline for a week, maybe longer. I leave for MI tomorrow and I should be in Hartland come Thursday. Steeda has my cell number if anyone needs to get in touch with me. If the food situation hasn't been resolved by next weekend I'll be happy to jump in and see what I can come up with. And I'll relay any info I get from my brother when able. Everyone can still count on my chili though... pig roast or no

See everyone soon!

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
the catered pig roast would consist of more than just the meat right? like stuff to go with; salad, fruit, etc??

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Put me down as a maybe. I'm gonna see if I can get vacation time that weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good one. It's about 4 weeks away maybe I can do this, there is a family reunion that weekend but who needs that, usually those are boring, but this'll be fun.

Last edited by mystique97; 08/15/05 12:02 AM.

Jason G. 1997 Mercury Mystique GS ZETEC ATX Born: 11/96
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
me me me, i'm steak!

if newman's in, i'm in. I can't wait to see that mfer face to face.

2004 Acura TL 913 HP 1977 Hot wife 20-X6 2003 Perfect Daughter Just look for the guy with the blood dripping from his ears
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I doubt it would consist of more than the meat. If Chris doesn't know of anyone I sure don't. No one else has spoken up about someone they knew that could cook a pig. I'm guessing we're going to grill. With cheap as CEGers that will be there $10 might be too much and I'm not betting on 50 ppl unless I see it with my own eyes. Seems that some don't show up.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
true true,

what are we 3 weeks out now? A command decision needs to be made, I don't see the pig things working out that well honestly!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Kinda SteedaSan:
true true,

what are we 3 weeks out now? A command decision needs to be made, I don't see the pig things working out that well honestly!

agreed, lets just get a bunch of hot dogs and cook em up.

todd told me he wanted as many weiners at this party as possible!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R

If someone brings the grill, I'll bring enough hamburger ingredients for 4 burgers (that means it'll feed like 1 other person)

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by snakous:

todd told me he wanted as many weiners at this party as possible!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by mystique97:
Put me down as a maybe. I'm gonna see if I can get vacation time that weekend. Sounds like it'll be a good one. It's about 4 weeks away maybe I can do this, there is a family reunion that weekend but who needs that, usually those are boring, but this'll be fun.

Not trying to single you out, but this is why Todd is saying what he's sayin' about the pigroast. This post has been for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, so getting time off of work should've been done along time ago. The pigroast would've been sweet too

I'd like to let everyone know that if you wanna see what T-Red is supposed to look like, wait till the seminar is over. BTW, how many people do we have that are actually trying to learn something and assisting us in our work The finishing wax is going to be Griots "Best of Show", it will POP! and remember to post something about the shine, I still like to "stir the pot" of those brain-washed Zaino guys

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 28 of 49 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard