Ok, my internet will be shut off in the morning, so this is my last post from South Dakota My brother does have a guy that can do the roast, but he'd want $500 all total. Now, if we can guarantee 50 people (which is possible) that would be $10 a person.

With a pig roast, we won't have to do a damn thing but eat... they setup, cook, serve and clean. IMO that would be great; more time to have fun.

My brother has a few other possibilities to check into, but he's still a good hour from Detroit. Part of that $500 is a traveling expense, so if we can find someone closer to Warren to do the roast it should be cheaper.

If we can guarantee 50 people, I'd be very happy to pay $10/person for a catered pig roast. Trouble is guaranteeing 50 people.

In any case, I'll be offline for a week, maybe longer. I leave for MI tomorrow and I should be in Hartland come Thursday. Steeda has my cell number if anyone needs to get in touch with me. If the food situation hasn't been resolved by next weekend I'll be happy to jump in and see what I can come up with. And I'll relay any info I get from my brother when able. Everyone can still count on my chili though... pig roast or no

See everyone soon!

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org