Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 49 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 48 49
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Actually she did; she just didn't have the heart to break it to you. Said you were all fragile and stuff, and when you cried afterward I think you freaked her out. Oh yeah, and she said you're waaaay to into the whole cuddling thing for her taste.

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Huntervf:
Oh yeah, and she said you're waaaay to into the whole salad tossing thing for her taste.

edited for accuracy.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Clean it up and get back on topic, otherwise this thread is done.
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Clean it up and get back on topic, otherwise this thread is done.
-Mark

Yeah, enough of the damn BS If this meet turns out to be a dud because of all the "your momma stuff", it will more than likely be my last!

It seems that Jakes car is in the lead, but just to keep it fair, someone set up a poll with the legit guys who really want it done and really want to learn. I know the clay and 3 step is pretty easy, so that shouldn't scare anyone, but the wheel, well, thats a whole different animal all together On a side note though, whatever car is voted on for this will need to be throughly cleaned before hand as carwashing isn't really rocket science, so we'll skip that one if its all right with you guys.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
SlvrSVT00 (The-One-And-Only)

2000 Silver SVT Contour #1375 of 2150 born 1/7/00
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
SteedaSan (like it wasn't obvious!)

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT
SteedaSan (like it wasn't obvious!)

FYI You are SHADY remember so it wasnt obvious

2000 Silver SVT Contour #1375 of 2150 born 1/7/00
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:

Yeah, enough of the damn BS If this meet turns out to be a dud because of all the "your momma stuff", it will more than likely be my last!

If a little preliminary fun kills a big meet like this then all hope is truly lost. I may as well stay in SD.

But oh no, that won't happen. I'm workin' mojo on all ends, this will be a meet to remember. Remember Rog when you were saying something about putting the band back together?

Here's the scope on the wheel: As long as the scratches aren't all over the car then it can be done pretty quickly. It's when you have to do a hard buff job on the whole car that it takes time. Also, a darker colored car will take longer, simply because you can't really buff out one section without doing the whole thing; using a high speed wheel will actually make that much difference and the result would be a single section that looks like fresh paint with the rest of the car looking dull by comparison.

So, for the wheel portion, I recommend a lighter colored car that may have a few scratches but not be covered in them. A quick two-step with foam pads and wet sandpaper shouldn't take more than a hour tops.

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
If there is no "your momma jokes", i will probably not come. We are getting together to talk cars, sports, drink some beers and some poor drunk sap will probably do steeda's mom. what more could anyone ask for?

Actually, if we are lucky, maybe we can get a lesson on how to use gravel and a bucket of manure to make your car look good.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Page 13 of 49 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard