Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 49 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 48 49
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
i agree with you.....he is

i'll come as long as i'm not the only girl!!!!

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
You won't be

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Originally posted by SlvrSVT00:
I'll come as long as there are cool people but I dunno about this steeda character...he seems a little shady to me.

Hmm.. Thats very interesting!

Is that a tear in your eye... are you crying... there's no crying on CEG... you hear me... no crying on CEG.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT

Chris- its great that you know how to use a wheel, I don't, so that would expand the seminar very nicely and could infact get us someone who has a car that needs a scratch or two taken out. I have Meguiars bodyshop polish that should do the trick as well as Scratch-X for the smaller ones. As far as knocking out alot of cars, well, I was really going to just concentrate on one car for the clay and 3 step I'm sure we'll figure something out and once again, its good to have you back!

Is Jakes car silver? (sorry, to lazy to go back and check) If it is and I'm pressured enough, we could do it, seeing I'm fond of silver, but I did say I'd like to do a colored car, so help me out here

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
roger, i'd donate my car to the cause mary jane's been pretty abused lately, i'd like to see her get beautified

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
Originally posted by WorldTour:
Huntervf + 1
MxRacerCam (Dave)
MxRacerBrother (Don)
SVTDriver627 (Alex)
Rawburt
rkneeshaw3.0
WorldTour + 3 or 4
The EX-Striped SVT

Chris- its great that you know how to use a wheel, I don't, so that would expand the seminar very nicely and could infact get us someone who has a car that needs a scratch or two taken out. I have Meguiars bodyshop polish that should do the trick as well as Scratch-X for the smaller ones. As far as knocking out alot of cars, well, I was really going to just concentrate on one car for the clay and 3 step I'm sure we'll figure something out and once again, its good to have you back!

Is Jakes car silver? (sorry, to lazy to go back and check) If it is and I'm pressured enough, we could do it, seeing I'm fond of silver, but I did say I'd like to do a colored car, so help me out here

mine is t-red (this is jake)

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
DO i have to put my name or is it a given?

Fine ill do it

Useless redundant postcount +1

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Huntervf:
You won't be

Yea you'll have company with Chris.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
I knew I should've got a slam against Todd in there when I had the chance I knew it was coming, Todd's weiner is too tiny for him not to take every advantage

Yeah Roger, doing wheel work will DEFINITELY keep things to one car. Even then I couldn't do a whole car if it's really scratched; it'd take all day. My vote is for a single car, with minor scratches or maybe a few moderate ones. I'll show scratch removal with compounds as well as using wet sandpaper

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Your mother didn't complain Trebek.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 12 of 49 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard