Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 49 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 48 49
B
B
Hey, I'm new to the site but I'd like to meet up, party and check out some Contours with you guys. I own a 99 SVT, and just sold a 96 LX today. It was sad to see it go, but now I can afford to work on the SVT some. But anyways I'd love to come to this get together. Can I get on the list?

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of your SVT.

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of you.

WOW!!! i didn't realize you where like that. You and MX should "get together" some time!

M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SteedaSan:
Welcome to CEG, as far as being able to come. Everybody is invited, even me... So of course you can come. Now lets see some pics of you.

You and MX should "get together" some time!

and turn steeda's mom into a fingercuff.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R

WOW!!! i didn't realize you where like that. You and MX should "get together" some time!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
***UPDATE on the detailing seminar***

Heres a couple things I'd like to consider for the "donor car"...

1. you really have no clue as to what to do in this area and want to learn.

2. the car really needs to be in good shape, i.e. good paint and minimal gouges/scratches/fading paint/etc

3. I'd prefer to do a colored car, especially T-red

4. Finally, a reason why you really deserve it.

I'm thinking this could/should go to a "newbie", you know, a way to welcome them to the CEG, so please check these items out and let me or us know right here and we'll judge. I'd like to make this a different type of meet. I know Steeda will working on his car, Derek will be pulling off a $1000 exhaust system and scratching it up, John will working on someones car, so I wanna actually be doing something as well instead of just standing around BS-ing

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by The EX- Striped SVT:
***UPDATE on the detailing seminar***

Heres a couple things I'd like to consider for the "donor car"...

1. you really have no clue as to what to do in this area and want to learn.

2. the car really needs to be in good shape, i.e. good paint and minimal gouges/scratches/fading paint/etc

3. I'd prefer to do a colored car, especially T-red

4. Finally, a reason why you really deserve it.

I'm thinking this could/should go to a "newbie", you know, a way to welcome them to the CEG, so please check these items out and let me or us know right here and we'll judge. I'd like to make this a different type of meet. I know Steeda will working on his car, Derek will be pulling off a $1000 exhaust system and scratching it up, John will working on someones car, so I wanna actually be doing something as well instead of just standing around BS-ing

Well I guess here's my "application" so to speak:

1. NEVER waxed my car because I'm afraid I'll mess up doing it (I'm a big wuss)

2. The paint is in very good shape but has a few scratches here and there and a couple paint marks from some other people's cars.

3. I have a T-red 96 SE that I've never seen TRULY shine except for when I wash it with soap and water.

4. I guess I don't really know why I deserve it, but would really like to learn how to wax my car so I can keep the paint looking fresh. I guess you could definitely still call me a n00b because I didn't start frequenting the boards until this year. I've never been to a meet before and have only met 3 of you guys so far and everyone seems like nice guys for the most part. There's my spiel, do what you will. Thanks for considering!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I vote for Jake...again.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I vote for me!!!

Im not workin on a damn thing that day, i just ran a 14.1@99mph i dno't need to do anything!.... except work on a buzz that day!

M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
I vote for me!!!

Im not workin on a damn thing that day, i just ran a 14.1@99mph i dno't need to do anything!.... except work on a buzz that day!

lol!

i have a question for everyone. what's the interest on an audio tuning seminar? da new ma might be willing to man the laptop rta setup, with him and i helping people tune their systems.

any interest in this?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 9 of 49 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard