P
If I can play Forza on that thing, I will wet myself in joy

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
To bad GT4 SUCKs!!!!!!!

Hey GT4 guys let see your ferrari's ohh thats right sorry!

and does the bolster work on that probe seat?lol

H
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
H
If Xbox had a decent FF wheel I'd be all over Forza; playing a hardcore driving simulation with a controller kinda defeats the purpose, and the DFP wheel provides scary simulation. WAY better than the old GT force wheel. Sadly, the only wheel for Xbox isn't a true FF design, though if someone has one I'd be more than happy to bolt it onto the cockpit for Forza.

Yeah, it'd be real nice to drive my Ferrari, but in the meantime I'm getting by with Astons, TVRs, and of course my GT

This particular Probe seat is manual, however I do have a full power seat in the garage that I've thought about wiring up for A/C power My next mission is to rig up an e-brake handle, I'm working on a functional design now.

-Chris 93 ATX SHO Ultra Red Evil ATX clone to Todras 91 SHO plus black/black, work in progress http://www.tri-statesho-svt.org
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Ok guys whats the plan for Food? with as many people that seems to be attending we could do a couple grills? or something but who is all payin for it? Beer?(thats really the most important thing) theres a place like 300 ft that sells kegs and such. Could always just get a 1/2 of like bud light or some Blue or something. Tables and chairs or something?

Other thoughts?

We also need Someone to bring there Sega Genisis so i can hand out major asskickin's with Guile and Ryu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Street Fighter II

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
We need soda pop for us under agers

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RawBurt:

just run around the corner to 7-11

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
there is no pop allowed.... Only beer either the real form or NA.. Man up little pansies!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Steeda da Ninja:
there is no pop allowed.... Only beer either the real form or NA.. Man up little pansies!

LOL, If I have to drink beer then by gawd, I WILL!

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Just so no one gets any bright ideas! there will be no Underage drinking!!!! Considering the acctual purpose of this shop its prob not a smart idea to allow underage drinking, but us of age people there are breathilizers to test out.. Who can blow the highest BAC. we should have a competition!

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by RawBurt:

...and for those of us who don't drink BTW, I could offer up a "detailing seminar", but someone gotta help me all the way through the process, I don't do the whole thing for free, but I could show you guys how to take care of your car better Do I have a "donor car" I would offer up the products and how to properly use them, but someones gotta do the work and yes, I'll help out.

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 5 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 48 49

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard