Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by Ray:
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Because people who get upset over swear words need to stop being wieners anyway

People who consider using the Lord's name in vain a simple "swear word" and have absolutely no intention of even TRYING to censor theirselves (instead, making excuses why the OTHER people are wrong) need to stop being that way, too..

Ray

Very well Ray, you have a point. However its just written words on a message board. If people can get seriously upset about something said in a public forum (be it against the rules or not) then maybe they should consider staying away. I guess part of it all is that I have trouble understand how people can take things so seriously, thats all.

You also have to take into account that not all people are religious, or even care about 'god'. Althought some measure of respect regarding your religion would be nice, they shouldnt be required to censor themselves because of the whim of a few people. "God" is not a swear word for an atheist (or in my case, im just a catholic that doesnt really care).

Sal, sorry for hijacking !

Amen!

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...