Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1322639 07/02/05 04:01 PM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Because people who get upset over swear words need to stop being wieners anyway

People who consider using the Lord's name in vain a simple "swear word" and have absolutely no intention of even TRYING to censor theirselves (instead, making excuses why the OTHER people are wrong) need to stop being that way, too..

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

#1322640 07/02/05 04:55 PM
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SalKhan:
10:30:45 - Interest is piqued and I go outside to look. See the driver's side door MANGLED (pix at end) and a set of brake lights flying around the corner and I know exactly who it is. A "hispanic" [censored] that works in the Indian restaurant that drives a late 90s Xterra. I gave chase on foot but she was gone.

I can fix it,call me.

Mike

#1322641 07/02/05 06:23 PM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Thanks for the play-by-play action with timeline, there John Madden.

Agreed that it was a good thing your buddy was an EMT, that way he would be able to "make a call".

Why in the world would you call 911 for someone bumping your car? Yeah it sucks that it happened, but not only did you call an emergency number once, you impatient drama queen you called twice?

#1322642 07/02/05 06:46 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by DuratecDave:
Thanks for the play-by-play action with timeline, there John Madden.

Agreed that it was a good thing your buddy was an EMT, that way he would be able to "make a call".

Why in the world would you call 911 for someone bumping your car? Yeah it sucks that it happened, but not only did you call an emergency number once, you impatient drama queen you called twice?

A) When I called 911 I told them to direct me to someone who can help a hit-n-run with no injuries, and they did. So your precious time was not wasted.

B) When it's nearly 12 AM and I waited almost 90 minutes WHILE I just got done doing a 13 hour day, I would like to think I was very polite considering my real mood. I'm thinking most people, who don't seem to appreciate law enforcement, probably would've done nothing but b!tch and whine, as true to your drama queen impressions I'm sure, about how it took them an hour-and-a-fu(king-half (look no "god" with a lowercase "g"!) to respond to obvious illegal activity. I simply smiled, thanked him for coming and gave him the details. And considering when I calld back they said they didn't have my call on record because it was mis-filed, I'd like to think my resolve would've made Mother Theresa smile. So if I was wearing too much make-up and crying a little too much for your taste... you can eat my ass.... With syrup please.

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
#1322643 07/02/05 08:31 PM
R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by SalKhan:
look no "god" with a lowercase "g"

I SINCERELY thank you. Thank you, very, very much!!!

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

#1322644 07/02/05 08:36 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Ray:

People who consider using the Lord's name in vain a simple "swear word" and have absolutely no intention of even TRYING to censor theirselves (instead, making excuses why the OTHER people are wrong) need to stop being that way, too..

Ray

Very well Ray, you have a point. However its just written words on a message board. If people can get seriously upset about something said in a public forum (be it against the rules or not) then maybe they should consider staying away. I guess part of it all is that I have trouble understand how people can take things so seriously, thats all.

You also have to take into account that not all people are religious, or even care about 'god'. Althought some measure of respect regarding your religion would be nice, they shouldnt be required to censor themselves because of the whim of a few people. "God" is not a swear word for an atheist (or in my case, im just a catholic that doesnt really care).

Sal, sorry for hijacking !

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
#1322645 07/02/05 08:56 PM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

Doesn't bother me!

The internet is a silly place and filled with many silly people.

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."
#1322646 07/04/05 03:36 PM
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Sorry to hear 'bout your ride , Sal . Hopefully it gets all fixed up to it's former perfect glory ! Seriously , I'd be pretty worked-up too . Good luck .

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
#1322647 07/04/05 04:03 PM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Ray:

Ray

Very well Ray, you have a point. However its just written words on a message board. If people can get seriously upset about something said in a public forum (be it against the rules or not) then maybe they should consider staying away. I guess part of it all is that I have trouble understand how people can take things so seriously, thats all.

You also have to take into account that not all people are religious, or even care about 'god'. Althought some measure of respect regarding your religion would be nice, they shouldnt be required to censor themselves because of the whim of a few people. "God" is not a swear word for an atheist (or in my case, im just a catholic that doesnt really care).

Amen!

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard