UPDATE..... REDUX!!

She didn't show up today so I called the police. Of course about 75 minutes later he shows up (close because I almost left for the bank).

He took my statment and said that he found out the [censored] actually had her insurance on hold - which could mean she either missed a payment or is being reviewed.... Or something. So there might be SOME hope.

What's new to me is the process for following up on the report. He gave me a business-sized card with a case number and website. In 1-2 days I have to go to the website and enter the case number where I'll be directed to the information on the report along with her HER insurance information - if it's there.

Otherwise I'll have to find out about my insurance carrying uninsured motorist coverage or if necessary, how the collision will be covered. Being that I have a report and the guilty party I hope it would bode favorably.

The officer sounded promising in that it will solved one way or another. He said it's mostly circumstantial for now but given the information he's been given, it SHOULD work out.

Not happy, but not pissed. At least I have the Aprilia.... With the broken mirror.

Too many long stories....

Sal Khan 00 SVT - Not pretty 00 Aprilia RSV Mille - Also Loved. http://www.thelunchjournals.com "I just want someone I can stand once her mouth is free of obstruction."