bigger is not always better. A lot of people are gonna be mad if there is 200 people there and only 15 dyno slots. We dynoed 17 people this year and there were still 1 or 2 other people that wanted to dyno if we had time. I know Comfort Suites has a big banquet hall, but Im not sure if it could fit 200 people comfortably, or if we can even get Comfort Inn Suites. I want to play it safe. I dont think Jim Baileys would even let us park 100+ cars in their lot. We had 40 this year at the Show N Shine. Customer parking is their main priority, and I dont want to ruin our welcome by filling up their whole lot. I dont want SZ to become overwhelmed with Cougars and have more Cougars there than Contours, and lose its sole purpose for the National Contour Meet, when it really felt like the National Cougar Meet. Like I said, if they want to come, they are more than welcome to. We've had Cougars, Foci, and SHO's come before, but im not going to be pushing very hard for HUGE groups like that to attend, like Mark and I did this year. We want this to be the National Contour meet. Do you see where im coming from?

Btw, from what I understand, the Cougar guys feel the same way with their Cougar Fest. They like to have their "own" meet.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm