Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
yeah i read sigs and when i first got my car i was looking for a chip and went to adc and it was superchips they were selling at the time, so cameron you need to quit running your mouth. you will learn with age there youngster. and it was my idea to do a gb for the flashers so its what wayne and MYSELF have worked out for ceg'ers. you know you really should be soo 2 faced dude!

Just clarifying something here that everyone seems to not realize the progression of:

ADC: was originally using software/chips/etc from Jerry at Fordchip. They did not use superchips of old.

Jerry from Fordchip.com and Scott from Superchips formed SCT together and both do the base tuning programs that most people and most likely Wayne start with and then customize.
SCT= Superchips custom tuning

ADC is now tuning SCT chips since fordchip is now SCT. So Ryan you're only partially correct in your statement that ADC was selling superchips. They were selling SCT chips.

In any case, since we don't have dyno proof on Wayne's chips as of yet and we do on ADC, there is no reason to argue that he is better than ADC as it's a moot point. However, my bet is still with ADC as they have specialized in the contour for 4+ years.

Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale