Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
this is getting kinda old guys

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ok there toad-ras i wont stfu. what brought you into this anyways there dood? ohh i remember you like to pop your head in everywhere and make waves

L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I just requested a trade-in of my Xcal-1 to the Xcal-2 so I can datalog my car. Set it to Wayne I hope he can work with me...

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
ok there toad-ras i wont stfu. what brought you into this anyways there dood? ohh i remember you like to pop your head in everywhere and make waves

Umm because I'm trying to figure out who to buy one from! Holy sh!t! Not rocket science. Made up my mind.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I don't think he's realized he's doing more harm than good (IMO) for the new tuner guy on the block.

Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:

Umm because I'm trying to figure out who to buy one from! Holy sh!t! Not rocket science. Made up my mind.

Ryan Trollin!
L
liquidX Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Plain ole' todras:

Todd are you going XC1 or XC2? Just wondering since I know you are a tuning Guru and would prefer the datalogging feature plus LCD screen with the diagnostics .

R
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
R
You know what? EVERYONE.. back on topic... back on track... and enough of the personal insults, age remarks, "big boy" stuff, and arguments over any of that. That's it. If this thread is going to stay open, then make the effort.

Ray

'99 CSVT - Silver #222/276 In a constant state of blow-off euphoria.
Originally posted by Kremitthefrog:
I like to wear dresses and use binoculars to watch grandmas across the street.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
1. This thread will be locked if does not get back on topic.

2. Several participants in this thread have been warned publicly in other "flame-war" type threads recently. If the flaming/personal attacks do not stop, those individuals will receive a "time out" ban.

Stop the flaming/personal attacks - take that stuff to PMs. (Per forum rules)
Get back on topic.
Dicuss.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
by no means did i intentionaly flame anyone. that was not my intent, i am mearly trying to help ceg'ers thats all. its a great product and the tunes are nothing short of amazing, i will have a dyno run soon so i can "back up" my claims and untill then i guess there is no proof but all the people who has bought the flasher already. it will make you go

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Well i don't really think you have to brag about the tuning from Wayne anymore.... Everyone knows very well what your opinions are. I just ordered mine from Wayne and it should be here by this weekend. I'm going to try and get on the dyno with a before and after, especially going to try and get a AF mapped out to show to everyone. I don't think there is much more to talk about until someone goes to a dyno....

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard