Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
How does Cameron, being 20 years old and wanting proof, differ from say Stazi at age 30 and wanting some proof? Is there a certain age in which you are justified for asking a service provider such as HypIll Auto, to back up their claims? You just aren't making any sense Ryan.

Mark

apparently he's too busy making e-threats to actually realize that people aren't trying to call him out, only trying to state opinions that have a high degree of merit.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
no ,i was saying that cause cameron is a young kid that dosent know that much, meet him in person you'll see!! and like i have said before we dont have "dyno proof" yet key word YET. and no i never was a hypillauto represenative, i am a supporter. i dont work for wayne and dont make a single penny on anything that he sells.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
lol

I am glad to see that the conversation has moved to personal attacks...

Still waiting for the answer to the question I asked about dyno tuning

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
how was that a personal attack there cameron? i was making a statment not attacking you. if it was a personal attack then you would have had that addressed to you and would have been attacking you. thats not what i did but thanks for falsly accusing me,lol. and what question about dyno tuning?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
no ,i was saying that cause cameron is a young kid that dosent know that much, meet him in person you'll see!!

If that wasn't a personal attack I am not quite sure what it was...

My question about dyno tuning was in the other thread, but you never bothered to answer it there either
Originally posted by SVTatGT:
there are good and bad things about dyno tuning your car.

What are the bad things?

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT CONTOURS???

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
no ,i was saying that cause cameron is a young kid that dosent know that much, meet him in person you'll see!! and like i have said before we dont have "dyno proof" yet key word YET. and no i never was a hypillauto represenative, i am a supporter. i dont work for wayne and dont make a single penny on anything that he sells.

You should have said that in the first place instead of:

ok demon and capt. i dont have to prove anything to either of you i am simply giving ceg'ers the chance to have the BEST tune hands down, if you wanna go with adc then great go with them and pay more, and dont get free things. you say you know all this stuff but are you a sct dealer or tuner? untill you are dont talk about tuning cars.

wayne has proven time and time again he knows what he is doing and thats all i have to say to you both. for anyone else if you want the BEST tune you can get pm me if you dont then go with adc!!!!!

Now, we all FINALLY agree that a dyno is onder, phew!! All of this "he proved this" and "he proved that" without seeing visual proof is killing me! And I think we should just let Wayne speak for himself, he seems to atleast have some control with his thoughts/posts.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Why do I feel like I am standing in a special ed classroom?

Ryan Trollin!
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
ok well it wasnt a personal attack, you need to re-read it once again i guess. anyways,there are good and bad things about dyno tuning cause meaning the bad things is that if you havent gotten a base line dyno with no mods you cant go off anything to see what all gains you have gotten. and if you dont have your stock parts then you wont be able to get a accurate base line. the more mods you have the better the sct works, yes it will work amazing on a stock csvt but say you have headers,a turbo,ect... it will work better. plus you dont always have to dyno tune a car. a street tune is perfectly fine just datalog the car and get the a/f good and the rest is cake from what i understand.

T
I have no life
I have no life
T
No sh!t. WTF?! And ppl wonder why I'm an a$$ to these guys? The same reason everyone else on here is. Get on a dyno with proof or STFU!!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard