Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
no ,i was saying that cause cameron is a young kid that dosent know that much, meet him in person you'll see!! and like i have said before we dont have "dyno proof" yet key word YET. and no i never was a hypillauto represenative, i am a supporter. i dont work for wayne and dont make a single penny on anything that he sells.

You should have said that in the first place instead of:

Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
ok demon and capt. i dont have to prove anything to either of you i am simply giving ceg'ers the chance to have the BEST tune hands down, if you wanna go with adc then great go with them and pay more, and dont get free things. you say you know all this stuff but are you a sct dealer or tuner? untill you are dont talk about tuning cars.

wayne has proven time and time again he knows what he is doing and thats all i have to say to you both. for anyone else if you want the BEST tune you can get pm me if you dont then go with adc!!!!!

Now, we all FINALLY agree that a dyno is onder, phew!! All of this "he proved this" and "he proved that" without seeing visual proof is killing me! And I think we should just let Wayne speak for himself, he seems to atleast have some control with his thoughts/posts.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq