i will...as soon as i get mine back...

thanks dood...

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
the post about the depends was not saying scare the poo out of you it was saying that you will need them cause his tune is soo awsome you wont wanna get out of your car for any reason. he is 100% confident cause he knows his stuff, my car,x's and john's proves wayne knows his stuff. adc just started carrying sct products and hasnt perfected thier tunes yet, wayne has been with them for i belive 5 years

Ryan, ADC has been using SCT ever since they were known as Street Flight which goes back about 4 years iirc. ADC has perfected their tunes imho. Heck just look at Stazi's air/fuel curve on his dyno graph from SZ. Couldnt be any more perfect even with Stazi living in MI and ADC being located in AZ and them sending a chip that couldnt be anymore spot on! Just curious, where did Wayne learn to tune with SCT? Chris Drebes (Keyser) was taught by argueably the best SCT tuner there is, Jerry.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
actually jerry you are WRONG adc was using superchips not sct. they are a different company.

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
actually jerry you are WRONG adc was using superchips not sct. they are a different company.

Lol, read signatures much

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Jim Hahn
1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04
3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit
364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm

I think he has a little more experiance with ADC than you do.

I really like Wayne and I greatly appreciate the deals that he gives us, but you running your mouth and calling people out isn't helping him

Cameron 98 Black CSVT #2958
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
yeah i read sigs and when i first got my car i was looking for a chip and went to adc and it was superchips they were selling at the time, so cameron you need to quit running your mouth. you will learn with age there youngster. and it was my idea to do a gb for the flashers so its what wayne and MYSELF have worked out for ceg'ers. you know you really should be soo 2 faced dude!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
can you please explain how telling people on public message boards you would like to do something to them with a hammer is going to help you sell things?

If you really want business, you will bend over backwords for customers, thats how business works. You on the other hand are calling people out and making claims without supplying the customer with data, and I can gaurentee you are not helping your cause

But I guess I am only 20 years old so I can not possibly know what I am talking about...

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
actually cameron you dont know what you are talking about, i didnt say anything about doing anything to anyone with a hammer, go read the post again cameron. and yes being 20 does have alot to do with it, you still have aloooooot to learn, not saying that i dont cause you never stop learning, but at 20 you are just starting to learn about big boy stuff. and yes wayne does bendover backwards for his customers. i am not representing his buisness here all i was trying to do is give ceg a great price on an excelent product.thank you boy now go back to class

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
but at 20 you are just starting to learn about big boy stuff

lmao
I just potty trained my self the other day, quite impressive huh

and yes wayne does bendover backwards for his customers.

I agree

i am not representing his buisness here

Yes, you are. Up untill 2 days ago when Wayne came on here and posted you were the only representation for his business

thank you boy now go back to class

i'm at work actually, nice try though

Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
How does Cameron, being 20 years old and wanting proof, differ from say Stazi at age 30 and wanting some proof? Is there a certain age in which you are justified for asking a service provider such as HypIll Auto, to back up their claims? You just aren't making any sense Ryan.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I think he rarely does.
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
You just aren't making any sense Ryan.

Mark

Ryan Trollin!
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8