Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
the post about the depends was not saying scare the poo out of you it was saying that you will need them cause his tune is soo awsome you wont wanna get out of your car for any reason. he is 100% confident cause he knows his stuff, my car,x's and john's proves wayne knows his stuff. adc just started carrying sct products and hasnt perfected thier tunes yet, wayne has been with them for i belive 5 years

Again, please, somebody do a before and after dyno with these so called perfect tunes. When I see a damn near perfect A/F reading, and verified gains, I will retract my previous statements. I'd hate to see those "WOW's", come back to bite anyone in the ass.

For instance, I get this nitrous kit installed. I run a decent shot and it runs like an absolute raped ape. I pull 96 Cobras on the top end like they're sitting still. I say to myself, WOW!! Next day, I put my car on the dyno, I pull 281HP and 289TQ, WOW right?? Well yes, if you mean WOW, my A/F ration is 18 to fuggin 1!!! I thought the Venom kit was a 100% surefire way to NOT run lean and blow anything up. I'm lucky I didn't go by the reaction of my boner, and actually got substantial evidence that the car was running LEAN! So please, somebody, dyno your car before and after with his tune, so we can put this to rest!

Mark

keep all of this in one thread......it get real annoying seeing you two bickering back and forth on different threads.