Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Well done Chad, and thanks for making us all wait...ass

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by SVT Driver627:
Well done Chad, and thanks for making us all wait...ass

Only for you, Ricer.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
LMAO at all of you. Yeah, the car was lightend (minimally). And Roger is very much correct, my trap speed is about where it should be at that time. I think with addition of a recalibrated SCT chip and ditching this Diablo and a bit cooler weather... i shoul dsee 14.7 easily. When I get the new wheels (if that ever happens.. no one seems to wanna pony up the money ), I'll stop by Roger. Shoot, i don't HAVE to wait that long, I'll stop by soon when we both got a chance. Still itchin' to take tha tcrossfire for a spin, as I'm sure you are the new improved CSVT.

Side bet?! Pssh, I have enough problem getting co-workers to pay up, lol. .

Oh, when I arrived at work this morning, my boss had a sign made up and actually installed in my parking spot that said "Parking for Rice ONLY!". LMAO, what a guy.

Well done on kicking his a$$. You should get a sign made for his parking spot that spells 'LOSER'

1996 Mondeo 24v 4-door twin janspeed stainless pipe cat by-pass Phase 2 RS bodykit 16" cosworth alloys K&N RU3530 SVT TB/UIM/LIM poly bushings konis/bat springs/bar Pioneer MSDS Indiglos P&P heads 2005 Mondeo Zetec Tdci
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Ronan:
LMAO at all of you. Yeah, the car was lightend (minimally). And Roger is very much correct, my trap speed is about where it should be at that time. I think with addition of a recalibrated SCT chip and ditching this Diablo and a bit cooler weather... i shoul dsee 14.7 easily. When I get the new wheels (if that ever happens.. no one seems to wanna pony up the money ), I'll stop by Roger. Shoot, i don't HAVE to wait that long, I'll stop by soon when we both got a chance. Still itchin' to take tha tcrossfire for a spin, as I'm sure you are the new improved CSVT.

Side bet?! Pssh, I have enough problem getting co-workers to pay up, lol. .

Oh, when I arrived at work this morning, my boss had a sign made up and actually installed in my parking spot that said "Parking for Rice ONLY!". LMAO, what a guy.

Well done on kicking his a$$. You should get a sign made for his parking spot that spells 'LOSER'

I was actually thinking about getting a sign made that says "Parking for small V8's/manhood only!"

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I was actually thinking about getting a sign made that says "Parking for small V8's/manhood only!"

YOUR BOSS SAW YOUR PACKAGE!

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by liquidX:

Your statement confuses me!

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L

LMAO let's keep it that way

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T

LMAO let's keep it that way

Der... Mmmkay!

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Both of my R/T were under .5 sec which is WAY better than before.

Which by all legalitys of the sport means you LOST because you red-lighted every run. (a perfect R/T is .500)

** Mike ** "You might beat me in a straight line, but I'll embarass you in the turns"
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by EuroTour99-98x2:
Both of my R/T were under .5 sec which is WAY better than before.

Which by all legalitys of the sport means you LOST because you red-lighted every run. (a perfect R/T is .500)

Actually in the newer timing system a perfect reaction time is .000.

Justin 1999 Ford SVT Contour (T-Red) Cardomain site
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard