Originally posted by Ronan:
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
LMAO at all of you. Yeah, the car was lightend (minimally). And Roger is very much correct, my trap speed is about where it should be at that time. I think with addition of a recalibrated SCT chip and ditching this Diablo and a bit cooler weather... i shoul dsee 14.7 easily. When I get the new wheels (if that ever happens.. no one seems to wanna pony up the money ), I'll stop by Roger. Shoot, i don't HAVE to wait that long, I'll stop by soon when we both got a chance. Still itchin' to take tha tcrossfire for a spin, as I'm sure you are the new improved CSVT.

Side bet?! Pssh, I have enough problem getting co-workers to pay up, lol. .

Oh, when I arrived at work this morning, my boss had a sign made up and actually installed in my parking spot that said "Parking for Rice ONLY!". LMAO, what a guy.

Well done on kicking his a$$. You should get a sign made for his parking spot that spells 'LOSER'

I was actually thinking about getting a sign made that says "Parking for small V8's/manhood only!"

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15