Print Thread
Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Man, I wonder what you boss is going to do to his truck before Wednesday night lol....

LMAO, I am thinking the same. Trust me, I WILL look that fugger over.

Like I said before... A nawz kit that you cannot see... might bite you in the ass!!! For real though, with an Xcal-1 you can program up to three tunes into it, and select which one you want in seconds. (e.g: 1.) Street tune, 2.) Highway tune, 3.) Drag tune. I will have my 2 or 3 position with a nitrous tune very soon!

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Should cruise the Hemi forums, or even post yourself and ask about tips and tricks that one could do and then you'll know more what to look over. Heck, maybe even search for CSVT and see if the sly dog himself is trying to find some tricks to get an edge on you. But here's hoping for you!!!

-Electric Frost 1998 Mercury Mystique GS SVT side skirts, rear SVT bumper, SVT exhaust, K&N Cone Air intake, 17in ST200 rims 2005 Ford Mustang GT
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
Good advice Tom, I'm considering heading up grabbing a Zex kit.

Your worst than me with my Angel/Devil conflict of choosing either turbo or nitrous!

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Yeach check him out. Sounds like he thinks his Hemi will take you, and he won't be too serious about it. But you might know him better.

I would strip the CSVT down a little, drop some weight, dope up your fuel (couldn't hurt) and you might want to look into one of these kits: NOS Sneaky Pete

Good Luck ! And make SURE you post the results.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
THose sneaky petes are awesome, lol. I WILL defenetly post results... on company time, too!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
get intouch with hypnotic and get a tune.easy to install and quick to learn. you saw how quick it was at ryans. i plugged it in and waited 10 mins and then the fun began ...ship it overnight. itll be well worth it. good luck.

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
I've been talking with X, and I'm thinking abotu doing it, man. Not that I need the extra power....but teh abilty to absolutly obliterate him...that'd be a kodak moment, lol.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by mean'tour:
Yeach check him out. Sounds like he thinks his Hemi will take you, and he won't be too serious about it. But you might know him better.

I would strip the CSVT down a little, drop some weight, dope up your fuel (couldn't hurt) and you might want to look into one of these kits: NOS Sneaky Pete

Did you happen to notice this:

Quote:

05029NOS Sneeky Pete (all carbureted applications only)

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by TheAlmightyMe:
Originally posted by mean'tour:

Did you happen to notice this:

Quote:

05029NOS Sneeky Pete (all carbureted applications only)

pwn3d!

I knew the Sneeky Pete was for Carb only applications... however, it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to make it work on a fuel injection engine.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Today's the day ... wishing you luck!

Don't forget to post the results!

1998.5 T-Red on Midnight Blue SVT Build Number 5320 of 6535
Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36

Moderated by  mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard