Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
Yeah, i consider my a very good driver, actually. 15.8 @ 86mph... I've done faster in my last 98.5 CSVT. . Hmm... I'm starting to smell moneeeyyyyyy!

I wonder is he has SERIOUSLY thought this through because 1.00/hour at 50 hours per week (10 hours are time and a half) equals about $2860.00/year. Granted, I do VERY good work and am due a raise anywyas. Maybe this is his way to have a "cool" reason to give me a raise, lol.

If you're due for a raise, get both. You said he drew up a contract for the race, that is a separate issue from your earned/merit pay raise and/or COL increase.

LMAO, wow, you are correct. I actually NEVER thought of that way. But (lol),. I win the race and then ask for a raise, he fires me because he is a sore loser. (Just kiddin, this should be a pretty interesting feat, so to speak)

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15