Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by HoeClearanceStripper:
I've had my share of track racing in many cars...so it's defenetly not my first.

Gotcha.. I assume that when people post questions about going to the track, and "will I beat ____X_____ car", that they are newbs the the track.. Get a nice launch, and powershift the hell out of it. 3 powershifts(1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd, 3rd to 4th) will be worth the $1.00/hr. raise you get!

Mark

Seriously, I THOUGHT about that idea. WIn the race, blown up trans.. but pay for a Bull Dog trans/LSD with my "winnings" (aka, visa card, lol). Damn, I've only powershifted like that a few times in a 70 Nova and a 71 Stang... never in a FWD V6.

I think I'll take the first one just double clutchin' the hell out of it and see where I come up. If I smoke the bastid, I know what to do. If it's TOO close or I even get wasted...then I get a new clutch/trans after words.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15