Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Ryan,
Iâ??m sure you are a good guy and mean no hard feelings by posting away in my little group buy. I take no offense I just find it a little odd. I hold no grudges with anyone on this board nor do I wish to. Let me put things into my perspective. I just wrote this little story and I am going to call it:

The tail of two fruit sellers:
By Shawn Nielsen

Letâ??s say that you and I work at different supermarkets. Letâ??s call my store #1 and I sell fruit. Your store is #2 and you sell fruit as well. I charge so much for the fruit I sell and a customer get "x" lbs of fruit for the price I charge. I know my fruit is good fruit and I stand behind my fruit. My fruit has kind of had this great reputation in town as being..well...great fruit. It may not be the cheapest fruit in town however it is fresh and taste very yummy. Now I am at my store selling my fruit to happy customers, even a little elevator'isk music coming from the ceiling speakers when a representative from store #2 pops up from out of a pile of apples and starts asking questions in front of my customers about pricing, freshness, almost trying to put doubt in my customers head about the yummy ness of my fruit. He has on his store #2 uniform and shows no real intention of buying my fruit as he sells his own and feels that his fruit is better. He is simply there to yell out to my customers if a label is out of place, if I am out of bags for customers to put fruit in, or if he does not agree with my pricing. Yet my fruit is organic and comes from the cool valleys of California where it is picked daily and flown in to insure freshness. So one day after I noticed store #2 handing out ads for his store in my banana section, I said â??hmmm, I wonder what I can do for my customers that have ignored this guy. I got it!!! I can offer them a coupon for there next visit!!â? I see this as a fair way to show appreciation to my past and future customers. Especially those who didnâ??t care what store #2 was trying to do.

And we all lived happily ever after.
The end

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
hehehe that was... um.... fruity!

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by morbid:

Indeed. Very fruity.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ArizonaDynoChip:
Originally posted by morbid:

Indeed. Very fruity.

you show far more professionalism than he deserves. i think most of us here completely see through to his intentions.

i commend you for taking the high road!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
I bet those turbos could make one hell of a good strawberry smoothie.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
man if you give up modding cars(which hopefully never happens)you should take up writing,that was a great story...lol...and the "elevatoresque" music part made me actually feel like i was in your store there for a second...lol...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
man if you give up modding cars(which hopefully never happens)you should take up writing,that was a great story...lol...and the "elevatoresque" music part made me actually feel like i was in your store there for a second...lol...

I have been throwing around the idea of pop-up books and childrens novels.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
PM's sent.

For those interested in this GB, look for a new thread from ArizonaDynoChip when available.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard