Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
does the unit come with the cables in that price,also does it come with any free tunes and how many prograhms does it come with??????

B
Learned patience the hard way
B
Ryan, though I'm not a moderator in this forum I would ask that you stick to your own threads in regards to this particular item as it would seem you have an intent on discrediting this offer from ADC.

This thread is for people interested in purchasing from ADC and I know that is not your intent.

Thanks,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
dood... drop it already. I believe these questions were already answered.

You have your xc2, so why persist with your spamming in this thread?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by morbid:
dood... drop it already. I believe these questions were already answered.

You have your xc2, so why persist with your spamming in this thread?

I believe his is just an XC1, and a flash only at that. I don't think he has the module but the flash service only...

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
actually buckshot i just wanted to know what they were offering, if everything was included. there are others that wanted to know the same thing and i have asked the question before and adc hasnt replied yet, i am NOT trying to discredit them at all, i was just wondering what they offer with thier gb. and no i dont even have a flasher i have a chip, but will be upgrading to a flasher verrrrry soon.

B
B
Ryan, sorry but since all of the information you were asking is posted in the very first post announcing the group buy and the fact that you're tied in with someone who is also trying to sell this product, I don't beleive you're simply acting in the interest of fellow CEGers.

Thanks,
Rick

Owner of 00 #1611 Silver (Totalled) 98.5 T-Red SVT #6180 Buckshot77@msn.com Misc 3L parts for sale
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
actually i was and i am mistaken cause i didnt see that at first but now i did.

A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Dear Ryan,
I feel that it is a little weird for you to be asking all these questions when you really have no business in purchasing this product from us. So with that being said I am a little excited to announce great news for our past and future customers!! If you purchase or purchased your SCT product from ADC, you will save even more money when the release of our New lower priced turbo kit is released. The kit is planned to work on both ATX and MTX transmissions and we plan on keeping the total price of the kit below $3500. This should allow Contour and Cougar owners that were previously not able to afford a turbo kit, the ability to own a turbo Contour!!

To all:
Now the bad news for Ryans customers. Ryan is acting like Wal-Mart and ADC does not like Wal-Mart due to how they bully there vendors, poor worker benefits, and there effect on small business. Due to poor sportsmanship and Wal-Mart like behavior on Ryans part we will not be offering a discount for people that have purchased this unit outside of ADC. We will gladly reflash all X-cal units and chips not purchased through ADC but there will be a fee. If the unit was purchased from ADC, not only will there be no fee to reflash it for the turbo program, BUT there will also be a discount!!

Last edited by ArizonaDynoChip; 07/07/05 09:29 PM.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Shawn,

I just want to thank you for your quick response earlier this week, and I look forward to the dyno session and the X cal2.

Mark

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Ok ADC well for that childish behavour you get this face and how am I acting like walmart? This isnt something **I** am selling. The new price for the turbo kit sounds amazing and I surely will be doing that down the road even though I will have to pay extra for it. Or maybe I will have a friend get it in his name for me Either way you would still need to get the car dyno tuned for the turbo application to make sure everything is correct, and if you arent sending the car to Arizona then any SCT dealer can tune your car. Yes it will be a ADC chip/flasher but it can be read and re-flashed. You have amazing products and the best turbo made for the csvt I have never said anything but that and I hope this new price for the turbo get alot of people more power for less money. On that note like I have posted quite a few times I havent knocked you guys at ADC nor do I think you are a bad company. Thank you for offering this new lower price turbo kit for all us financialy challenged peeps.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard