Originally posted by ArizonaDynoChip:
Originally posted by Pope:
Originally posted by dubkatz:
and what does this go for normaly?

$375

Quote:

Modular Depot can custom tune your car according to your modifications through the mail with the SCT Advantage software. This flasher will not only give you more power, but it will take the place of multiple products. No need for a timing adjuster, MIL eliminators, speedcal (when changing rear end gears). This can all be taken care of in the tune. MD uses the new Advantage 4 bank tuning software from Superchips Custom Tuning. These tunes are created from years of research and thousands of dyno pulls. Customized according to your combination. Be sure to include all details about your car during checkout

Yes. Dealers are allowed to sell the unit for as low as $375 however what type of tune are you getting?? Are you really comfortable getting a tune from a place that may not know much about the 2.5L and 3.0L platform? Why else would you be purchasing this for your car if it wasn�t for a great tune? We charge a little bit more than the bottom line pricing because we have specialized in this platform for years and put many hours into R&D to insure you are getting the best. This price is only valid on this group buy.

Ok, I have a chip from back when you guys were with Streetflight. I know Keith fairly well, but I don't know you. Is Keith still there?
The reason for the question is Keith and I worked hard tuning my SVT with a 3L and turbo in Chandler back in summer 2003. I dyno'd one of the first 3L swaps at his shop and then of course the first 3L turbo setup I did there. I still have the chip and had it reburned once for some changes.
I want the last burn I used to be my base tune for the xcalibrator2.
Basically, I already paid for my tune and I don't think I should have to pay twice for it.
I also want to upgrade it to the SCT Racer package at the same time so that I can do all of my own custom tuning.
What can you do for me?

I'm considering this setup through Hypnotic because I met Wayne who so far seems pretty cool and knowledgeable, and because he is close.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black