Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Pope:
it's only good for one car

Thats enough for me to say I dont want in the GB , thanks for the info .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
well the obd2 scanner would work on any obd2 ford right?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
correct...also if you have/no someone with the same code why couldnt you reflash that persons car as well? for a slight fee

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Can you share a chip? Same deal. You can re-sell it but you can't share it.

2001 Lincoln LS8 1994 Lexus GS300
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by dubkatz:
and what does this go for normaly?

$375

Quote:

Modular Depot can custom tune your car according to your modifications through the mail with the SCT Advantage software. This flasher will not only give you more power, but it will take the place of multiple products. No need for a timing adjuster, MIL eliminators, speedcal (when changing rear end gears). This can all be taken care of in the tune. MD uses the new Advantage 4 bank tuning software from Superchips Custom Tuning. These tunes are created from years of research and thousands of dyno pulls. Customized according to your combination. Be sure to include all details about your car during checkout

Yes. Dealers are allowed to sell the unit for as low as $375 however what type of tune are you getting?? Are you really comfortable getting a tune from a place that may not know much about the 2.5L and 3.0L platform? Why else would you be purchasing this for your car if it wasn�t for a great tune? We charge a little bit more than the bottom line pricing because we have specialized in this platform for years and put many hours into R&D to insure you are getting the best. This price is only valid on this group buy.

A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Molson Hightower:
-What if we have multiple Contours?

-Multiple Ford products?

-Is this tied to the VIN#?

It can be reused for a different for vehicle but not while it is currently being used on one. It has to be unlocked and reprogramed.

A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
well the obd2 scanner would work on any obd2 ford right?

Yes

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Zetec?

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by ArizonaDynoChip:
and what does this go for normaly?

$375

Quote:

Modular Depot can custom tune your car according to your modifications through the mail with the SCT Advantage software. This flasher will not only give you more power, but it will take the place of multiple products. No need for a timing adjuster, MIL eliminators, speedcal (when changing rear end gears). This can all be taken care of in the tune. MD uses the new Advantage 4 bank tuning software from Superchips Custom Tuning. These tunes are created from years of research and thousands of dyno pulls. Customized according to your combination. Be sure to include all details about your car during checkout

Yes. Dealers are allowed to sell the unit for as low as $375 however what type of tune are you getting?? Are you really comfortable getting a tune from a place that may not know much about the 2.5L and 3.0L platform? Why else would you be purchasing this for your car if it wasn�t for a great tune? We charge a little bit more than the bottom line pricing because we have specialized in this platform for years and put many hours into R&D to insure you are getting the best. This price is only valid on this group buy.

Ok, I have a chip from back when you guys were with Streetflight. I know Keith fairly well, but I don't know you. Is Keith still there?
The reason for the question is Keith and I worked hard tuning my SVT with a 3L and turbo in Chandler back in summer 2003. I dyno'd one of the first 3L swaps at his shop and then of course the first 3L turbo setup I did there. I still have the chip and had it reburned once for some changes.
I want the last burn I used to be my base tune for the xcalibrator2.
Basically, I already paid for my tune and I don't think I should have to pay twice for it.
I also want to upgrade it to the SCT Racer package at the same time so that I can do all of my own custom tuning.
What can you do for me?

I'm considering this setup through Hypnotic because I met Wayne who so far seems pretty cool and knowledgeable, and because he is close.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Just to make sure I understand.... $375 gets you a dyno tune AND the xc2? If so, is it just 1 program, or all 3?

Also... I saw that you can adjust the fan on/off temp... does it support both fans? Can you also do other funky stuff like adjust the RPM in which the idle hang occurs between shifts?

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard