Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
you know, it seems to me you all are purposely trying to incite flamewars toward yourselves, but maybe that's just my opinion.
It's great that you all had such fun at your meet. From the pictures, I'm glad to see you all had such a good time, even if some of that fun was at the expense of other members.
But don't go out of your way to mock the rest of the nonattending CEG community and not expect some backlash from it.

We're all essentially one community. There's no need to make waves and purposely try to piss off your own CEG brethren.

I have no personal beef with anyone, but I still find it offensive to see this "civil war" carry on. Frankly, it makes me sad. call me a whiny girl for that, I don't care.

actually i dont have a problem with anyone, but this is our SE section and we post in here alot. but to be honest i know you arent pointing fingers at just us, yes sometimes flamewars are incited by us but you know for the most past its by other people, including todras,pimpalicious (whatever his name is) and racermxcam they flame everyone on the boards that isnt thier brownosing buddy or dosent have the knowledge or modds that they have. i belive this is a bretherin community or i wouldnt have invited anyone that wanted to come to my bbq and spent over $350.00 on food out of my own hard earned money. so personaly if anyone on these boards are all about hooking ceg up selflessly its us se ceg'ers just like me posting the gb on the sct flashers, i dony make a penny on any of them but i just want all cegers to get the best possible tune for the cheapest price!