It seems there is no more interest. I don't know what happened to all the people waiting for the other GB, but I guess they don't want in. We don't have enough for my GB, but Eternal 1 says he can do something. I'd just order the Addco bar for $160 shipped from shox.com (you need to look under Contour) if you want it now, or wait for E1 if you don't need it until next season.

BTW:

My testing is complete, and I've determined a few things:

Aussie bar/Addco is way too much for stock suspension. BAT 21mm is a much better balance. This holds true for any springs with rates similar to stock as far as f/r stiffness ratios. The stock suspension is a compromise. Soft springs don't do well with heavy loads, so Ford put stiffer springs in the rear than the weight distribution would call for, so as to deal with rear seat passengers and trunk cargo. They balanced these springs with the stiff front swaybar. You can beef up the rear bar to match, but then you have rear rates that are too high, and you lose traction. This is a very nose-heavy car, so you'll never get really tail-happy like a Porsche or other rear-heavy car, but you'll tripod when cornering, which lifts the car off the ground and puts MORE weight on the overworked front tire, and you lose some of the benefits of the stiff bar.
With Ground Control coilovers, the rates go up much more in the front than the rear. They are balanced with the car at 65/35 (525#/280#) so that a race-ready car will get the best handling. The Aussie/Addco bar works perfectly with these spring rates. All four wheels stay put, but handling is neutral for a fwd 65/35 car.

That said, if you get the Addco/Aussie for street use, you'll probably not ever notice the extra stiffness, so it won't hurt you to get the Addco if E1 ever comes through for $100 or less. It's only during track time that you'll push it hard enough to see the difference.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results