This is the 7/8". After installing my Aussie bar, I decided there is no way a Contour should ever have more rear roll resistance than that. A 7/8" solid (this one) or a 15/16" hollow (Aussie) are essentially the same except one is a little lighter. With either one, you will have more rollbar-induced bias to oversteer than you need, even with the 20mm non-SVT front bar. There are a huge number of other suspension parameters that need to be addressed before you can get more effective rear roll stiffness. I'm lifting my inside tire on tires that are not all that sticky, so until I get 60/40 weight distribution and much higher spring rates, I have as much stiffness as can be used by the car.

I don't know if you were hoping for the 1" or 7/8", but I thought I'd take this opportunity to state that testing has shown the Aussie to be very close to overkill, and that anything stiffer is of no benifit.

-Philip Maynard '95 Contour [71 STS | Track Whore] '97 Miata [71 ES | Boulevard Pimp] 2006 autocross results