Originally posted by SAV:
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
LMAO.. wonder how much one of those Rio's/Aveo's weigh?!

As far as a Rio, you and another relatively buff individual or two would be able to pick the rear wheels up right off the ground without a problem. They scale at under 2200 lbs.

-SAV

Still ligher than the 1400lb CRX with stock LS motor that pretty much toasted me 2 times, and "beat" me the third yesterday on my way to Sam's house. Hey I wanted to thank Sam for letting me test-fit a 20" rim on a stock strut. Sam it was good to see you after so long since the last meet man, hope that LP it happens again! Well anyways, I got good news ladies & gentleman! The 20" wheel with 225/30/20 tire fits with an almost remaining 1.2 inch of clearance before the spring perch!!!

After Chad's description of his "hubcentric ballon" wheel size tester (LMAO ), I was a little skeptical of going back to regular struts & springs. Still, I thought there was only one way to convince myself once & for all. I decided to go out and field test the real thing to not only get me out of doubt, but non-believing CEG'rs as well. Progressive suspension here we come!!!

XL