Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Did you get my pm?

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Well I'm probably last in line for this but I will have it done as well .

Check me out for awsome powder coating deals www.powdercoatingworld.com People shouldn't slam each other when posting, If you cant say something good to say then just hit the back arrow.
W
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
Originally posted by warmonger:
all i know is that demon among MANY others have had years of experience with the duratec motor.....and when demon speaks on the subject i have yet to see ANYONE prove him wrong on just about anything he says about the duratec,hell he runs a 13.4 with no power adder with a motor he built himself, enough said...there is a reason that everyone on here comes to him for advice,and a reason people religiously follow his advice...he knows what he's talking about...

by being relatively new here you are only going to drive away future customers,by trying to be a know it all,and try and argue with the most knoweledgeable member of these boards,maybe open your mind and listen to what he has to say,he knows his stuff.....

i personally don't even own a tour any more,but i would NOT purchase anything from you based on the simple fact that i am sick of countless threads where a few are all over your nutz about how great you are,when there has been NO data or dyno plots to prove any of this talk,no a/f charts nothing....and then the slamming of adc which has also been tuning these cars for a long time and they also know there stuff....most of the slamming is also coming from someone that knows NOTHING about tuning a car,has never tuned a car themselves before,and is judgind by a sotp supposed gain they are feeling....

some people on here act as if this "tune" is soooooooo great and that it adds like 100 hp or something,i highly doubt you would even gain 10 hp with this tune,so why not post some before and after dyno plots,and prove just how great it is,because word of mouth means nothing...

C'mon dude. Now you are sounding the same as what you claim you don't like. Everybody makes mistakes, Greg, Me, Bnoon, Buckshot, etc. That is why we know the right answers now and pass them on to others. Besides, you forget yourself when you leave out all these other people on here who actually got to the dyno and got hard earned fuggin proof about what does and doesn't work. It is our semi professional disagreements that helped to document so much.
There are really only a few people who actually paved the way with 2.5L mods, tuning, 3L conversions, hybrids, tubos and more.

This kind of talk is just as bad.

not to argue with you or anything,but wtf are you talking about???????your post doesn't make alot of sense...i was just trying to explain to those guys that they are going to lose potential business if they come on here and talk a bunch of bull,which has been going on...i'm not going to dig back thru the posts but someone did in fact say demon and others were wrong and this guy was god or something...

i was merely trying to make a point that its not good business to slam someone(which has been done in other threads)because they are selling the same product...all of which was not being done by the actual guy selling the product...others are spouting off on his behalf and making him look bad....just trying to let him know that the skeptics want to see hard proof,i have nothing against the guy at all,but there are several threads that basically turn into fights,over nothing...that was all i was trying to say in my post...

Look man, I'm not angry and I have no problems with you, so just take this observation for what its worth.

To clarify:
You were basically letting Wayne or Ryan know that you felt it was not helping business for Ryan to vehemently say Wayne was the best tuner, especially without a dyno. Then you went right around and did the same thing by saying essentially the same things about DemonSVT... who last time I checked didn't have a dyno on his engine/tuning either(although he has a track time). Not flaming anyone or saying that they SHOULD have a dyno, but you can't use a double standard on that hard proof requirement. Therefore, you yourself obviously don't like it when someone else is gushing praise about another person/product but then you did it yourself.

Then you did another by implying that no one has yet proved him wrong. So you obviously don't know about real past history on this board. It was through many hottly contested topics, arguments, etc., many that couldn't be proven either. Demon is smart enough to take the good and leave the bad like most of us. Do you know of TH? Terry Haines used to be on this board and people felt the same way about him, and still do. He wasn't perfect either.

Whatever, if you can't see what the post meant then I hope this clears it up for you. Essentially, I only meant to point out that you put out enough Idol Worship in your statements to turn off other people, same as you felt Ryan was doing for Wayne.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Marky:
Did you get my pm?

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by chrisilversvt not to argue [with you or anything,but wtf are you talking about???????]

Seriously of all people u are speaking to warmonger!!

So far he has been the most calm and respectfull individual on this board. He is the most humblest person here, i believe. And a man places a simple suggestion to selfevaluate your statement. In which u totally ignored his reply to you.

I would rather go to someone on these boards that would treat me as a person such as warmonger, then to go to someone who just refers to your questions as "your and idoit".

Try and hold some respect for those who actually try showing you another side. Alegory of the cave is a good story to help explain this situation.

At subject at hand, i would love to see dyno plots. I am wating to install headers, and then order my chip after a A/F reading from a dyno!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
actaully i don't care who the hell he is his post still didn't make any sense and that's why i said that....what because he is a knoweledgeable member of this board i can't ask him what he means???? i'm sorry i didn't realize i should fall to my knees and worship him....and if you read what you quoted me as saying i said i wasn't trying to argue with him i wanted to know what he meant by his post,that's all.......his post didn't really coincide with what he quoted me as saying,so i asked what he meant....i didn't disrespect him in any way whatsoever,i simply wanted him to explain what he meant....how is that disrespectful????

the original post he quoted of mine was just some advice to wayne that he didn't need to have all these people badmouthing other companies,and trying to discredit knowledgeable members on his behalf,that's all....and warmongers response wasn't really about that,so that's why i asked what he meant...and then in his next post he explained it,which was cool,and that was the end of it,until you decided to spout off when it didn't pertain to you in the 1st place..

jeez maybe you should try MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS....i don't believe anything i posted or he posted had anything whatsoever to do with you in any way.....and stop trying to put words in other people's mouth..and since he answered my ??? himself,i don't really think he needs you jumping in putting in your 2 cents...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
actaully i don't care who the hell he is his post still didn't make any sense and that's why i said that....what because he is a knoweledgeable member of this board i can't ask him what he means???? i'm sorry i didn't realize i should fall to my knees and worship him....and if you read what you quoted me as saying i said i wasn't trying to argue with him i wanted to know what he meant by his post,that's all.......his post didn't really coincide with what he quoted me as saying,so i asked what he meant....i didn't disrespect him in any way whatsoever,i simply wanted him to explain what he meant....how is that disrespectful????

the original post he quoted of mine was just some advice to wayne that he didn't need to have all these people badmouthing other companies,and trying to discredit knowledgeable members on his behalf,that's all....and warmongers response wasn't really about that,so that's why i asked what he meant...and then in his next post he explained it,which was cool,and that was the end of it,until you decided to spout off when it didn't pertain to you in the 1st place..

jeez maybe you should try MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS....i don't believe anything i posted or he posted had anything whatsoever to do with you in any way.....and stop trying to put words in other people's mouth..and since he answered my ??? himself,i don't really think he needs you jumping in putting in your 2 cents...

lol man u are a funny guy

Last edited by Mkingracing; 07/07/05 07:08 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
ryan...i need your help getting a hold of wayne...i'm still having problems with my xcal2,and he isnt returing phone calls or emails...have him call me at work please,607 432 6192....right now i have a 380.00 code puller...and that sucks

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by tour96se:
ryan...i need your help getting a hold of wayne...i'm still having problems with my xcal2,and he isnt returing phone calls or emails...have him call me at work please,607 432 6192....right now i have a 380.00 code puller...and that sucks

what does 380 mean? I hope Wayne hasnt fallen off the map I just emailed him today about a question I need answered before Friday(raceday)

99 SVT "nice" 14.67 @ 92.6 mph (street trim) FOR SALE contact KEVIN.BOX@CINGULAR.COM http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1592122
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by racerbox77:
Originally posted by tour96se:

what does 380 mean? I hope Wayne hasnt fallen off the map I just emailed him today about a question I need answered before Friday(raceday)

He did a mini-dissapearance on me the other day too, answered in 4 days though

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard