Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Which is why I'm currently working with ADC! If Wayne would have done all the talking from the beginning, he'd be getting my business. When people start speaking on his behalf with no concrete data and only opinions, I get turned off. It's too bad that he has to lose potential customers in the way he did/is/will.
Mark

you're making the mistake of punishing Wayne for the actions of others. By your reasoning, if a handfull of us all started raving about how great ADC is without dyno graphs, you would be turned off to them, and that is illogical. Wayne can only be judged by the statements that he makes, and from everything I see, Wayne has been very respectfull and knowledgeable while offering an alternative to tuning source to that of ADC.

A mail order tune is a mail order tune, in either case the tuner must rely upon data gathered from previous dyno runs and the average impact of general mods.

Untill the buyer has an A/F Dyno run conducted prior to ordering the chip, sends that report to the tuner, gets and installs the chip, and then has another A/F Dyno run conducted, the tune is simply put generalized. Conducting dyno runs and having your car specifically tuned is the only way to avoid tunes based on a tuner's previous experiences.

At this point I believe that both ADC and Wayne have a wealth of knowledge when it comes to tuning, and thus far the biggest differences I see are that ADC has spent more time dealing specifically with Contours, but Wayne offers better pricing.

In conclusion, anyone basing their bias for or against one tuner or another needs a better reason than the ramblings of third-party individuals whose posts can not be controlled by the tuner.

87 Mustang GT 5.0L TURBO