Originally posted by chrisilversvt:
all i know is that demon among MANY others have had years of experience with the duratec motor.....and when demon speaks on the subject i have yet to see ANYONE prove him wrong on just about anything he says about the duratec,hell he runs a 13.4 with no power adder with a motor he built himself, enough said...there is a reason that everyone on here comes to him for advice,and a reason people religiously follow his advice...he knows what he's talking about...

by being relatively new here you are only going to drive away future customers,by trying to be a know it all,and try and argue with the most knoweledgeable member of these boards,maybe open your mind and listen to what he has to say,he knows his stuff.....

i personally don't even own a tour any more,but i would NOT purchase anything from you based on the simple fact that i am sick of countless threads where a few are all over your nutz about how great you are,when there has been NO data or dyno plots to prove any of this talk,no a/f charts nothing....and then the slamming of adc which has also been tuning these cars for a long time and they also know there stuff....most of the slamming is also coming from someone that knows NOTHING about tuning a car,has never tuned a car themselves before,and is judgind by a sotp supposed gain they are feeling....

some people on here act as if this "tune" is soooooooo great and that it adds like 100 hp or something,i highly doubt you would even gain 10 hp with this tune,so why not post some before and after dyno plots,and prove just how great it is,because word of mouth means nothing...

have you read HypIllAuto posts. Hes being very respectful of everyone, including adc. Theres only one guy here that is making an azz out of himself. I for one am very happy that there is another person on this board other than adc that can tune our cars, And from posts about A/F ratio's between him and demon, it looks like his tunes our gonna be more than safe. So please dont be a d!ck and give CEG'ers a bad name, Cheers.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"