Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
i dont so much doubt that it makes power (though dyno'd gains would be nice), but i am really interested in AFR- wideband proven.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Two points of contention.

Just raising the redline alone with knock several tenths of the 0-60 and 1/4 mile. You are gaining more usable powerband. It is not a direct indication of more power or even a stronger powerband.

12.1-12.5 is definitely too rich for the Duratec. Even playing it safe. I'll give that one as a professional courtesy because you carried yourself very well. I tried not to "pick on you" personally and will refrain in the future because Ryan was the one talking out his... well... 'nuff said.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
You will get alot of respect on this board just the way present yourself. Alot of people get on this board and just post there stuff is the bomb and everyone elses stuff sucks. You get a few people post there dyno #'s on here with respectable gains and you will have a sh!t load of business, Including me.
From what you have learned CEG'ers are very skeptical people esp. with people who come on the board and just run there mouth about WOW this and WOW that and never post any #'s
So please dont let the haters scare you away, keep burning chips and dyno a few tours and then everyone will be calling you and not adc

Demon just posted what i ment to say.

Last edited by dubkatz; 06/30/05 03:28 AM.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I eagerly await a dyno graph showing A/f to remove doubt from my mind.

I have approximatley a week before i can justfiy dropping the cash to either Hyp or ADC.

Make me believe in one or the other!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Well i've ordered mine officially from Hypill Auto, it's getting shipped out in the morning and i will be getting it within the week. I will be up for a Dyno pull if i can find a place around here to go do it for relatively cheap... If i get around to it i'll definitely post on here to see if it's a good idea to be running my car with the tune i get, even though i'm about 95% sure it'll be just fine. Now that i've read this thread i'll try and get a AF mapped out and all so that i can get a bunch of opinions.

CSVT#1321/2150 Born 1/6/2000 It's just a Contour.. Before Dyno: 178.9whp w/2.5L 94 Probe 4cyl/150k KYB struts, Magnaflow Polished SS muffler (Daily Driver)
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacerCam:
i'm selling custom burned chips too. if you'd like, i can get a few people to tell you how wicked they are.

please send $150 via paypal.

thank you.

p.s. i'll include a free hammer with every purchase. it can be used for installation and also for knocking some sense into yourself.

once again mxracer there you go with your smart ass mouth again. i know what i wanna do with that free hammer

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Who needs a butt dyno when you have a Penis Dyno? BTW Thanks Wayne! I dumped my girlfriend cause your program made me get off every single time I drove it!

J/K

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:

once again mxracer there you go with your smart ass mouth again. i know what i wanna do with that free hammer

and just what would that be?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i wouldnt say it on the open boards but i think you have some isdeas in that small head of yours. have a great day

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ryan(CF)blacksvt:
i wouldnt say it on the open boards but i think you have some isdeas in that small head of yours. have a great day

am i to assume you are referring to violence against me or my vehicle???

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 15 of 22 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 21 22

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard